The implants module provides advanced techniques for detection, identification and elimination of blockings and implants.
Different tools and techniques are disclosed:
- The differences between blockings and implants.
- The multidimensional origin of blockings and implants and how and why they are placed.
- Different types of implants and how we can see them.
- Introduction to the use of dowsing and the pendulum as detection and evaluating tools.
- Detection tables and identification of implants in the hologram and any other part of the body.
- Quick unblocking techniques.
Duration: 1 day.
Training Prerequisites: CLT1 Training.
There are no upcoming activities at this time.